Be sure to let me know what you think about the game down here! :)
Electrocuted - the demake edition
A downloadable game for Windows
The original game was made for the Ludum Dare 43 game jam
You are a robot in experiments designed to test whether a robot with an AI can finish challenging routes before it runs out of its limited energy.
The theme (Sacrifices must be made) within the game:
Anything you do in the game (including walking) lowers the limited amount of energy you have, to finish the game you have to sacrifice energy to continue.
The demake version:
So , @Gelgavish made a demake version for our game, this is a text-based game written in pure C++. The demake is inspired by the original game. The backstory and the concept are pretty much the same.
- At the beginning, just enter the difficulty level number and press Enter
- You can move around with the arrow keys.
- Red colored objects will damage you
- In order to push a block just walk with it (you know, just push it)
- In order to interact with objects just touch them
Character dictionary (what every character means):
‘P’ = Player
‘T’ = Teleporter
‘=’ = Laser
‘M’ = Machine gun
‘ * ’ = Bullet
‘B‘ = Pushable block
‘O’ = Button (for the blocks)
Blue wall = Door
Your Hp is displayed at the bottom.
In the last level, the window will resize itself, don’t freak out ;).
Sometimes there are issues with the level printing -> just reset the game.
Sometimes the physics gets crazy and throw you to the back of the level and make you lose -> I know it’s unfair…
A little disclaimer:
Due to system restrictions the last level of the game (and the credits too) won't work properly on Windows 7 but will work fine on Windows 10...sorry
- Download the .zip folder
- If it tells you that this file may be a virus click on the arrow facing upwards and click keep
- Extract the folder
- Inside the folder you'll see an .exe file called "Electrocuted - Demake", double click on it
- A windows defender message will show, press more-details and then "run anyway"